- On sale! -€150.00
4.packing weight : 6.5kg
7.Curing method:water curing
10.Timing range：5-60 minutes
The suggested times depend on the nature of your resin:
60 sec for a transparent model
3 min for a white model
5 min for a model with color
30-60 min for a model with castable resin
Security Guarantees - Secured Payment Paypal and Secure Site (SSL)
Delivery (Delivery in 5-6 working days by Mondial Relay)
Returns policy - 7-day period to return the product (subject to conditions)
Simple and well protected packaging, with EPE foam and cardboard box which ensure safe delivery.
- Fully gilded ，the shell mix black and white ， fashionable exterior, more resistant to transportation
- The knob is mechanically timed, simple and intuitive, and can be up to 60 minutes
- Curing in water reduces shrinkage deformation and increases surface hardness
- Rotate the tray to match the oblique illumination angle, alternating light and weak light, more uniform curing
- Increase the capacity of the tank, then can accommodate more in one time.
- Increase the sink cover to prevent hollow objects from floating on the surface of the water, causing over-curing
- The bottom and the periphery of the curing box are mirror-finished, and the mirror surface is refracted.
Why curing in water ?
Reason: In some countries, the model is bubbled in water for curing, because air is one of the factors affecting post-cure, solidified in air, and the temperature is too high, which will cause wax leakage. While soaking in the water, one can guarantee that it will not touch the air, and the second will not overheat and will not deform. Since the resin has a small density and floats above the liquid, it is solidified in the water, and it is necessary to find a way to press the model into the water. Water can be selected from ordinary room temperature water